D/MS A/B series is compatible with MIL-DTL-5015 and a soldering termination connector.
A various combination of the plugs,receptacles and accessories is also available
and can be used for cable-to -cable usage and cable-to-panel usage.
D/MS A/B series is provided with 12 kinds of shell sizes from 10SL to 36,
5 kinds of contact size from #16 to #0 and 73 kinds of insert arrangements to
accommodate a wide variety of applications.
- The barriers are placed between each contact on the insert to extend the creepage
distance for the improvement of
dielectric withstanding voltage characteristic.
- Each of the plug shells and the receptacle shells can apply to both of the pin insert
assemblies and the socket insert
assemblies respectively excluding shell size 10SL.
- A combination of the sockets for input and pin for output is recommended since D/MS A/B
series is often used for
high voltage equipment to prevent from any accidents.
- The plug shell has a key way and the receptacle shell has a key.
The key will be inserted into the key way before the contacts are mated. The insert is
rotated within the shell from standard key way and 4 kinds of alternate insert positions,
W, X, Y and Z are available to avoid cross－plugging problem in applications requiring the
use of more than one connector
of the same size and arrangement.
- The solder cups in the insert assembly face in same direction to solder cables easier.
- The surface of shells is coated with zinc plating and finished with trivalent chromium
treatment(*) in color black or cation electroplating finish to conform to RoHS directives.
(* Cadmium plating and Olive Drab color is MIL- DTL-5015 specification).
The conventional DMS series in Olive Drab color is also available upon your request.
Conforming standard / Safety standard
- MIL-DTL-5015 Class A and B
- UL, C-UL Approved: File Number E72124